If you think it's all about shelving and shushing... This is much harder than it looks.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Vote for Me!

Ah, the pleasures of having one community room for the whole library... We have registration for ESL (English as a Second Language) classes tonight. They're setting up in there at 5:15, which will cut my TAG meeting short.

I think, however, that I'm going to try a different tactic. Maybe one or two tweens have been popping in for the meetings (since September), so I really need to get more people in (I'll admit this is disheartening). I've got a few bags of holiday candy leftover and I've made a "What can a TAG do?" flier, so I'm going to rove the library handing out candy and fliers.

It feels like high school elections, when people would hand out lollipops with their names on the tags to promote themselves...

No comments: